Wednesday, October 14, 2009

eeeeesh, its been too long...

I am supposed to be at church right now. As we were getting ready to walk out the door, Brian's back twinged. He needed a heating pad, Aleve and water. I made the mistake of answering the ringing telephone. It was Chase wanting a payment (can't blame them, I owe them money). I proceeded to finally hang up the phone and get Brian settled and it was 7:00. Church was starting and I would be 10 minutes late if I went. As I am writing this, I am realizing how selfish even this sounds. I am so wrapped up in my emotional state, that I can't even focus on anything. Here is a list of my current crisis/issues:
1. my weight
2. my bills
3. my sister
4. my job
5. my house
6. my lack of seeing my friend
The list could probably go on and on and on...let's see, oh yeah! I made it all about me. WOW, not once did I pray about this. God is bigger than all of these things. His power is far more capable of handling this than mine. Yet, I continue to hold on and try to fix it myself. Yikes, I am a 'self-a-holic'.

1 comment: