Saturday, January 23, 2010

day 4...and counting!

Today is Saturday, the first day of 'training'. I got up early and was at AHS just before 7 this morning. Jellybean and her girls arrived soon after me. We decided to start walking while we waited for Eva. The Compass and I completed 1 leisurely walked lap when Eva showed up. The 3 of us did 2 warm up laps. I was then set out on my own to walk at a steady pace for 45 minutes, counting my laps. I completed 9. In total, I walked 3 miles.

My goal is to improve my lap count in 45 minutes. I will walk for approximately 6 weeks and then start to add in some jogging. I would like to add jogging a bit sooner, but I don't want to hurt myself. I am also to have REST days in between.

My eating is still going well, I did have a few chocolate almonds to satisfy a mental "thing". Other than that all is well. Praise God :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment