1/21
The rest of yesterday went well. I kept to my plan of healthy eating. I ate only when I was hungry, which is a huge accomplishment for me!
Before work yesterday morning, I threw a roast, potatoes and an onion in the crock pot. It did its job and we had a great meal ready when I got home from work. We had a small/quick dinner before church. After the service, Jellybean and I met up with Eva and started to map out a plan. We are meeting at AHS on Saturday morning at 7 am. YIKES, that’s early! We are planning to do a 5k in May and a ½ marathon in September. Eva told us that we have to change the way we eat. I am already working on that. I am adding more fruits and vegetables, less crackers and starchy foods. I am also cutting back on sugars…including diet sodas :o(
Last night, after our meeting, I was hungry again- I really wanted to eat a Twinkie or some of the peanut butter cookies. I ended up making a small sandwich with the leftovers from dinner. It was a much smarter choice. I threw away the cookies and ignored Brian’s Twinkies. I went to bed happy with my decision.
This morning, I had my coffee but was very hungry by 8:30 and wanted to eat ANYTHING. I went back to work and wisely ate my bagel and pear. YAY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8')
ReplyDelete