Thursday, January 21, 2010

A New Plan...

1/20
Yesterday I called my friend and agreed to start training to run a race. We will be trained by a wonderful lady at our church named Eva. I can't believe I have agreed to this. Eva is looking for a race for us to enter, with a date to work toward. As a result of the impending race, I really need to get/keep my eating under control.
Today I packed my lunch :) However, while grocery shopping for work, I decided that I was very hungry and needed a bag of BBQ chips and a box of donut holes…along with a delicious blueberry muffin. It took everything in me to not buy those items and instead head back to work and eat my bagel with a bit of peanut butter…a true treat for me. I am very glad I made the right choice. I am a snacker, so I still want to snack on crackers or chips here at work. I ate my pear instead. It was perfect. We’ll see how the rest of the day progresses…

1 comment: